Below are eight gifts that don't cost a cent to give.
1) THE GIFT OF LISTENING...But you must REALLY listen.No interrupting, no daydreaming, no planning your response.Just listening.
2) THE GIFT OF AFFECTION...Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back andhandholds.Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for familyand friends.
3) THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER...Funny pictures. Share articles, funny stories and funnygreetings. Your gift will say, "I love to laugh with you."
4) THE GIFT OF A WRITTEN NOTE...It can be a simple "Thanks for the help" note or a full sonnet.A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, andmay even change a life.
5) THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT...A simple and sincere, "You look great in red," "You did a superjob" or "That was a wonderful meal" can make someone's day.
6) THE GIFT OF A FAVOR...Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.Helping elderly cross the road can be nice.
7) THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE...There are times when we want nothing better than to be leftalone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift ofsolitude to others.
8) THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION...The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word tosomeone, really it's not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.