Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't copy if you can't paste.

A well-known motivational speaker gathering the entire crowd's attention,said, "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman whowasn't my wife !"
The crowd was shocked!!!!!!!!
He followed up by saying, "That woman was my mother!"
The crowd burst into laughter and he gave his speech, which was wellreceived.
About a week later, one of the top managers who had the training decided touse that joke at his house. He tried to rehearse the joke in his head. Itwas a bit foggy to him.
He said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of awoman who was not my wife!"
Naturally, his wife was shell shocked, murmuring.
After standing there for almost 10 seconds trying to recall the second halfof the joke, the manager finally blurted out "... and I can't remember whoshe was !"
As expected, he got thrashing of his life time....
Moral of the story: Don't copy if you can't paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment