Saturday, May 23, 2009

MEMORABLE QUOTATIONS

"The harder something to achieve, the more greater the reward and satisfaction." -Unknown
"Life is like writing with a pen. You can cross out your past but you cannot erase it." -Unknown
"Turn difficulties into learning opportunities." - Unknown
"Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been,but what we yearn to be." - Jose Ortega Gasset
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'." - Erma Bombeck
"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." - Lao Tzu
"We must become the change we want to see." - Mahatma Gandhi
"He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise." - Lao Tzu
"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"Life can only be understood backwards, but can only be lived forwards." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment